Friday, July 29, 2005

Six Point Someone - In The Making

All of us have already beaten thousands of aspirants to get a place into this esteemed institute. So all of us are THE BEST of own field...but who the hell says that THE BEST can not become worse or worst. At least for me mid term exams was time of self realization that there is life beyond studies. Realization that, No matter how much you study in a MBA college it will be difficult to replicate the 10th class performance. Only saving’s grace is the relative grading. Engineers will hit the rock bottom in Financial Accounting and Managerial computing will take sleep out of CA's reach, Graduates will be excelling in HRM and same can take shit out of others. But I shall not worry, I shall not stop from studying and putting all the efforts as I know I can and I will. It was the only first one and ‘N’ more to go…I hope, I wont repeat these lines after every exam by changing variable ‘N’ in decreasing order as we have11 more exams to go in next 15 months.But all nigh outs in midterm exams had scheduled work of watching movies, full night Khattee (gossips in regional language are called so) with friends, enjoying baba’s Prasad, writing blog, composing mails etc. But have we become insomniacs? Nay, surely not, we are making it sure that 60K we paid for each term at least gives us a fine sleep in the Air Conditioned class rooms and for that night outs are must. “Six Point Someone” is in the making. Basic concept has already been thought of on the day we entered XIMB. All I need is characters who can replace Ryan, Alok, Hari and Neha of Five Point Someone or similar characters. I hope, will get them soon…Anyone interested???? Contact me before next Exam starts as I will be working on this assignment during exams (Best time to see the unleashed talent) only with LAKSHYA (TARGET) - Six Point Someone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try for seven point someone so that can get atleaset 6..

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Well Written!!!!!!!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home