Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Vande Mataram

Trasnlated by Shree Aurobindo
Mother, I bow to thee! Rich with thy hurrying streams, bright with orchard gleams, Cool with thy winds of delight, Dark fields waving Mother of might, Mother free. Glory of moonlight dreams, Over thy branches and lordly streams, Clad in thy blossoming trees, Mother, giver of ease Laughing low and sweet! Mother I kiss thy feet, Speaker sweet and low! Mother, to thee I bow. Who hath said thou art weak in thy lands When the sword flesh out in the seventy million hands And seventy million voices roar Thy dreadful name from shore to shore? With many strengths who art mighty and stored, To thee I call Mother and Lord! Though who savest, arise and save! To her I cry who ever her foeman drove Back from plain and Sea And shook herself free. Thou art wisdom, thou art law, Thou art heart, our soul, our breath Though art love divine, the awe In our hearts that conquers death. Thine the strength that nervs the arm, Thine the beauty, thine the charm. Every image made divine In our temples is but thine. Thou art Durga, Lady and Queen, With her hands that strike and her swords of sheen, Thou art Lakshmi lotus-throned, And the Muse a hundred-toned, Pure and perfect without peer, Mother lend thine ear, Rich with thy hurrying streams, Bright with thy orchard gleems, Dark of hue O candid-fair In thy soul, with jewelled hair And thy glorious smile divine, Lovilest of all earthly lands, Showering wealth from well-stored hands! Mother, mother mine! Mother sweet, I bow to thee, Mother great and free!

12 Comments:

Blogger Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A BLOG means:an online diary; a chronological log of PERSONAL thoughts BUT NOT posting somebody else's work.

You better write what you think..........

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://uxyfowopo.o-f.com/ipikavyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

4:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is really useful for me to get some technical information.Karnataka Government Jobs

2:17 PM  
Blogger kingrani said...


JNTUK 4-1 Results Check

2:49 PM  
Blogger Vikky Thakur said...

Enjoyed reading the article above, really explains everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. Thank you and good luck for the upcoming articles. If you have time you can check Dell Reward

6:22 AM  
Blogger Janice Wilcoxson said...

Are you searching for "Free Robux" and "Free Robux no survey" on Google? Is it possible to get Robux for free? Good article thanks for sharing valuable information. RbxFree Robux

3:30 PM  
Blogger harry said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion.
From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.
I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. also, you can check Roblux free Robux

1:06 PM  
Blogger Alan Mixon said...

Earn Legally Free PSN Code is one of the most popular gaming consoles out there in the market. Just like any other gaming platform, PlayStation also offers purchasable services online.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Alan Mixon said...

Earn Free PSN Codes & Gift Card Legally Earn Points by Completing Free Offers, Paid Surveys, Downloading Apps or Watching Videos. Claim Free PSN Codes or Playstation Gift Cards After Collecting Points.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home