Sunday, July 31, 2005

One more JLT..........

Just Like That,better known as JLT is the second most frequent thing in XIMB(first place is occuped by frequency with which we get bad food in XIMB mess) and tonite it was time for another one.This was to celebrate the success of our three CA frnds(Uncle,Pappu and Daya) who passed the final exams to become compelte CAs.Also it was opportunity for BABA mandali(keep guessing?) to launch the brand elitebaba and then under its aegis VAXIM(Value Addition association of XIM).Everything went fine with wonderful non stop music(courtesy- DJ SOvit) till the dawn.Turnup for JLT was lesser than expected but there was a crowd puller(What else is better than "DAARU").As soon as the SAXIM counter was opened everyone made sure to enjoy the party.Another brand was launched in this JLT "Pammi(Courtesy all my frnds)" and um sure this brand will very soon become icon like the great "Bamadev".Had pammi been part of PGP1 it would have beaten bamadev in TRP ratings.But lets wait n watch.It was already 4:00am by the time I reached my room.Shall I,Shall I not....and decided i shall not sleep as have FA quiz at 9:00am.Uncle was enthusiastic after wonderfult JLT to give me another class on FA and I grabbed the opportunity to understand retrospective effect of accounting.Already 5:00am now and I am still not feeling sleepy.Lets do OB project's reading..Its done,time now 5:45am..not feeling sleepy...Let me write a blog.....and here i started and as soon as i started i felt like um drunk and need a long sleep.......6:00am Gud nite..Plz wake me up by 8:55am...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home