Monday, September 12, 2005

2Ps of MBA College - A Research based on Facts...

"Vote for me",he is not apt person for it. Hey can we work together to grab this seat?"Can you let me know if he is contesting for election, if yes I have to do something very serious..may be club my votes with some other clout.Nay,um not talking about any constituency elections.This was scene which prevailed in my college(my home) for past two weeks.But as I read somewhere "Home is built by People who lives there",I might have to think twice to call this place as home.House would be an apt until we all are together which I rarely forsee coz of number of elections scheduled for next month.No blame game here as myself being part of this community could have done something to avoid all this but never thought of that and as my friend said you are "Gone with the Wind".

Though,I always wanted to keep myself out of this contest for Position which requires dedication,your day and night of hardwork to make sure that 240 members of community can see Prosperous career.As I have already experienced the impact of all this during engineering college elections fo departmental elections.Still finally decided to see each and every face of Elite-2007.After these 15 days of observations,I now can easily explain the reason for Politicians playing blame games and being so corrupt as the position for which they contest gives them name,fame and what not.Placement committee membership will give us nothing but a learning to cope up with stress,an opportunity to utilize your negotiations skills,communication skills and last but not least will make sure that all of these 240 members will never forget you through out their life.And these reasons were enough for me to decide on whether to contest or not. But who said there are elections scheduled tomorrow?

All of this started with some rumours about Placement committe elections in next two days.Rumour spread by someone who wanted desperately to grab coordinator seat.Tussle started from the time everyone came to know about same. Regional factions have already been formed.At least for this committe we shall not ,for rest all we can give try with regional factions.Thanks to SEC and placement committe for a wonderful one page notice in front of mess.Everyone so worried about this,and everyone shall as this is a crtical committe for every MBA College.Everyone shall act wise and let democratic system decide the most apt candidates.But still People do whatever they can for catching attention of all.There are "Laloos" and "mamtas" in every Politics.And I confirmed that there are laloos and mamtas in every MBA college too.But no one understood this is all about Placement and not Politics.But it seems to me this was placement Preparation for being part for the political party who will be recruiting soon.At least elite-2007 prepared well for theis interview and I am sure most of us will be able to get that Position.Excuse me,I would opt for being a manager than a Politician or a amanger with ability to play Politics would be best in todays corporate world . Politician with ability to manage things - No Way.But yes its Part and Parcel of life coz everyone is here to get Placements. Every manager must know - "4Ps of marketing" .Every MBA college student must know all about - 2Ps of a MBA college - Placements and Politics.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catching Up with Media & Tech Links Vol 2
Feedster get Funded - The figure wasn't disclosed, but a hearty congratulations to the boys and girls over there as they dip into Mitsui's pockets.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a online dating service for adult site/. It pretty much covers online dating service for adult related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree..dude..well written.wil b visiting regularly...

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home